Yoga and Astrology Immersion
to align you with your path
A Retreat for Women In Taos, New Mexico:
The Land of Enchantment presented by
Missy Shaw and Jennifer Malloy
Wednesday, November 6 – Sunday, November 10, 2019
You will experience 5 days and 4 nights of yoga, meditation, astrology readings, and fine dining with optional art, hiking, pueblo or hot springs excursions! During our opening night, we will gather for dinner and welcoming celebration in the Mabel Dodge Luhan dining room.
Enjoy this incredible opportunity to relax in a Historic New Mexican retreat 1/2 a mile from the Taos Plaza. Use this time to tune in to your life’s purpose, to enjoy mindful movement, to meet new friends, and to experience a true release in the Land of Enchantment.
A schedule will be announced a few weeks prior to the retreat, with ample space allotted for time alone or with new friends. Come see the culture, art, and beauty of Taos, New Mexico.
Juniper House Rooms: $1,500 for Private; $1,300 for Shared, due by November 1, 2019
View the Mabel Dodge Luhan accommodations page to learn more about the last few rooms available in the Jupiter House.
Full details on the retreat and what this pricing covers is below.
Retreat pricing includes:
- Private room with private bath for four nights
- Vegetarian and Vegan Breakfast Thursday through Sunday
- Vegetarian and Vegan Lunch Thursday through Saturday
- Vegetarian and Vegan Dinner on Wednesday evening
- Twice daily yoga sessions by Jen and Missy
- One-on-one astrology readings by Missy
- Journal inquiry, vision board, aligning your path, and meditation sessions with Jen
- Yoga mats and props included; feel free to bring your own
- Retreat center fees and all lodging costs
Optional additional charges to include:
- 3 dinners on your own
- Excursions to hot springs, art workshops, pueblo tours or hiking
- Spa and massage treatments at nearby El Monte Sagrado Resort or at the Mabel Dodge Luhan Wellness Room
- Full natal chart reading plus personalized leatherwork journal designed by Missy Shaw $244
- Full natal chart reading without journal by Missy Shaw $155
Retreat pricing does not include travel to/from Taos. Taos is a 10-hour drive from Fort Worth or 4-hour drive from the Albuquerque International Sunport.
About the Mabel Dodge Luhan House:
Mabel Dodge Luhan was a writer and art patron residing in Taos, New Mexico. She purchased the 12 acres that these homes are on in 1923. The property is now a National Historic Landmark with two homes, a yoga studio, conference center and beautiful grounds. The entire retreat center has no television, no phones, and no alarm clocks. WiFi is offered only in the main living area (which is 24-hour access). This is a true getaway!
For more information, please contact Jen Malloy at 817-456-3221 or email email@example.com
COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW TO BEGIN THE RESERVATION PROCESS.
YOUR ROOM WILL NOT BE HELD UNTIL DEPOSIT IS PAID.
Rooms are first come, first served, so please book early to reserve the best availability!
Jen will get with each attendee individually to select your room.